An 1/8 of acre drip kit @ Kes 25,000 only
It consists of;
- Materials i.e. drip lines and fittings
- Installation services
- Technician labour
- Casual labour
- Maintenance instructions
Benefits of drip irrigation
1) Prevents disease by minimizing water contact with the leaves, stems, and fruit of plants.
2) Allows the rows between plants to remain dry, improving access and reducing weed growth.
3) Saves time, money, and water because the system is so efficient.
4) Decreases labor.
5) Increases effectiveness on uneven ground.
6) Reduces leaching of water and nutrients below the root zone.